Having a toddler at home can be very cool. Brady learns new things everyday and never ceases to make me laugh. There are also some very un-cool things about toddlers – like their tendency to stomp and scream and cry when not allowed to do things like play with broken glass. But I thought I’d share some of the nicer things about life with a 1.5 year old.
- They like to do things like wear Mommy’s shoes
- They love to give hugs and kisses
- And say “mommy”
- And dance
- They try to do “big boy” things
- They sing songs (sometimes about pizza!)
- They like to help out around the house
- They are so darn cute!